Thursday, June 24, 2010

So, how was it?

Yes yes, i know i will hear it a lot in the next days!!

Sorry american fellow for the odd hour for you ;)  Maybe next time!

So, europe is populated enough apparently, it was a great success!!!
I think our occidental friends were very impressed by the amazing performance delivered by the hosoi geishas and everyone!!!

 I must thank them:
Geiko masumi Manamiko who took care of everything, reallly, everything!! She was accompanied  at the shamisen by Okaasan Toshiha Magic, who is also my valuable associate, taking good care of the Zashiki-gi branch of the Ancient Tree Shop! Dancing with them, Maiko StarMoon Yakubu and Maiko Josiane Llewellyn!!!!

Also my models, the girls: Emlies Xeltentat,  Shocoon Verwood and Eluna Baramm.
Emlies took care of the modeling part with great professionalism  and gave me more than i was expecting! I warmly recommand her for all your fashion needs!

and the mens: Kwatsu kamachi, Nicau Laville and Andreas Barrowstone.  All of them were wonderful!


A special Thanks to Kwatsu Kamachi, a great friend above everything, who can deal with my  fashion show nevrosis and never give up on me! he also helped me a lot with everything.

Thanks to the fighters, Kwatsu, Nicau and Ocean  Neuman.  Thanks to Daddio for his help and making sure all the girls in the place had their panties on!

Thanks also to all the staff at Evenementia,  who made this possible.

Heres some quick pictures but i will comeback with much more soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment